might have to venture to another marshalls/home goods and see if they have them? my luck they are sold out! ha! ha!
so glad i decided to venture over to homegoods/marshalls after a quick trip to target. scored a leapfrog alphabet pal for .49 cents! yes, you read that right! ToysRUs is having a deal friday/saturday with the alphabet pals on sale for $10.49! target has coupons on their website that you can print up and save $10.00 --- pair that with target's NEW price match policy and you too could score a alphabet pals for just .49 cents!!!
anyway, back to marshalls/homegoods....i ended up buying a cute pair of black calvin klein patent leather shoes. they retail for around $100.00, but i got them for $49.99! they are super comfortable.....but now i am second guessing my purchase? UGH!!! what to do??? i am thinking they might be a little TOO wide for my feet? Maybe skinny soxs with work? oh well, below is a photo of my new shoes:
oh, decisions! decisions! decisions! ha! ha!
UPDATE: I returned the 9's and ended up with the 8 1/2's. Luckily, I found a pair while shopping on Michigan Ave. this afternoon!!!
also, i couldn't help but stock up on more recycled bags! i bought 30 the 1st time they came out at homegoods some 6+ months ago. can't beat them for .99 cents! they are great for moving and they actually hold quite a bit!
oh well, hope you all scored a few deals at the vineyard vines sale event at rue la la! i totally forgot and well, my loss is your gain! ha! ha!
have a great weekend! did you know black friday is in 2 weeks!! get shopping people!
oh, surprisingly i found the heels on the bandolino website. aren't they cute! they were $34.99 at marshalls and on their website $49.99. ...............UGH!!! now i really want them!! :)

7 comments:
I missed the VV sale today too!!! BOOOOO!!!!
Ok I love the Calvin flats! And what a great price, find of the day!!
Love the Calvin Klein flats!
I don't ever have issues with shoes but I have a heck of a time with clothes. I have no tushy and very big "girls." Neither is mainstream clothing friendly.
I'm a 9 too...big feet unite!
I love the reusable Home Goods bags. I need to see if ours has them too. And those Bandolino wedges are adorable!!! XOXO
I'm at the other end, a size 5, barely. I'm so thankful for the Nordstrom sales. Everyone once in a while I'll find a great pair or an incredible price, but more often than not I walk away empty handed.
I particularly tired of being told "why don't you just try the 6? It runs small!! I'm closer to a 4 1/2 than a 6!!! Do people say crazy things like that to you as well? Oh, by the way, Nordstorm also has great sales on the higher sizes too ;-)
You got a great pair of Calvins!
Post a Comment