December 3, 2009

i just don't get it?!?!?!!?

such a double standard....men cheat and it really doesn't seem to be frowned upon! meanwhile women cheat and they are considered...well you know! so what are your thoughts on tiger woods?

turns out after all the "tiger woods" drama from this weekend he came out and well you know the rest of the story. TMZ pegged it and now the cell phone calls have been released. what's next?

the only people i feel sorry for in all of this is his wife and his children! but no, his career won't suffer --- he's tiger woods! just like all the other famous cheaters out there! it's sad, very sad!

just like all the other public figures that have extramarital affairs and once the word is out they ask for their privacy ----------seriously! you can't keep your pants on and you expect this to just go away so what you can do it again and again!.......seriously! sorry...this seems to be such a double standard to me!

does anyone watch the new drama the good wife? it's actually really good! after watching the couple of episodes i wasn't sold, but i continued to watch and now i am hooked!

cheating is not right, why hasn't anyone commented on his wrongdoing? this is probably the reason men will continue to cheat, they know they can get away with it over and over again!

i know friends who have had their husband cheat on them, they stayed together for the children's sake. personally, i don't know what i would do if my husband cheated on me? hopefully, i NEVER have to face that reality --- KNOCK ON WOOD!!

however, i can say i agree with tiger's wife on this one! ha! ha!

oh well, hope you all have a wonderful day!

~ PLD

11 comments:

jewelry without jewels said...

I completely agree! And he has always portrayed such a wholesome image..just goes to show you, that it can happen to anybody :(

Have a great day!
xo
E

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I think it is sad and I certainly feel bad for his wife and children. You know he probably cheated not because something was terribly missing but just on the principle that he could. So he did.

Anonymous said...

Just so sad!

Ashley said...

Mr. Preppy said that Elin probably chased him out screaming "Oh, so you won the Masters with this driver? Well, look what I can do with it!" I was crying I was laughing so hard until I stopped all of a sudden, looked at Mr. Preppy, and said, "You do realize you bought me a set of golf clubs, and I now know they can go through a car window pretty easily... learn from Tiger's mistake." If the thought ever crossed Mr. Preppy's mind (which I strongly doubt it had), it won't ever again!

Totally agree with all of your points by the way!

Princess Freckles said...

I am obsessed with The Good Wife! What a fantastic show! I often find myself wondering what I'd do if I were in her shoes. I'm just glad that when my husband and I watch it and I start to think outloud about what I'd do, he reassures me I'll never have to deal with something like that. I hope I don't! I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I totally agree with Randall- I think so many of these celebs cheat simply because they can. I have no respect for cheating. And I think those who are able to truly work things out deserve much more respect. I am not sure I could stay with a cheater but I have to respect those who find the power to do so.


Another thing that gets to me is people who have an affair with a married wo/man and then convince themselves that their marriage will work out A-OK.

Red Lipstick said...

I'm not really into sports, but I've always admired Tiger because he seemed like a an individual dedicated to his sport/career and to his wife and family.

I'm thoroughly disgusted with his behavior and have just written him off; he means nothing to me other than being a cheating scum. I hope his wife has a good lawyer and can go on with her life.

Julie Leah said...

You preach it, girl! I completely agree!

Sandra said...

I totally agree with you. He is a lecher just like all the others now. His poor wife. I do love the image of her thrashing about with that golf club. I wish his sponsors would cancel their contracts.

Anonymous said...

I could go all night ranting on about this! I completely agree. It shouldn't be right for anyone!

KAC said...

Wow I completely agree!