December 9, 2009

it's official...

i have the same "bug" my husband just got over! lucky me, not! i just don't understand why? both of us take vitamin D, vitamin C and a multi-vitamin. oh well, thank good for a box of kleenex, a cup of tea and a husband that works from home! yes, he made me some chicken soup for lunch --- so sweet of him, i know! ;)

oh well, guess i will be spending the afternoon watching the food network! too bad nothing sounds good to me at the moment!

as for all the snow that was predicted....where is it? we got maybe an inch, if that! as for all the "wind" --- none of that either! oh well, maybe the sunshine will come out soon? ha! ha!

:) - PLD

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better!!! That was so sweet of him to make you soup. I always feel so pitiful when I'm sick!

Unknown said...

I hope you get to feeling better!

Suburban prep said...

Hope you feel better soon.
Fluids!

Tasha said...

I hope you feel better soon! That's so sweet that your husband made you chicken soup!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Ms. M said...

Aw, feel better, PLD! Eat some soup, sip some tea and sleep! xo,m.

Lipstick said...

oh no! I hope you feel better soon!!!

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

Feel better soon and stay warm!