okay, could lilly pulitzer get any cuter?
seriously, these mugs are SO adorable!
i have a few of these lilly pulitzer latte da! mugs already but picked up the 2 new patterns above. i just love the crabs and the turtles, too cute!!
below is a closeup of each latte da! mug:
i have a few of these lilly pulitzer latte da! mugs already but picked up the 2 new patterns above. i just love the crabs and the turtles, too cute!!
below is a closeup of each latte da! mug:
.........TOO CUTE!!
although there were a number of cute things, i didn't see anything that caught my eye this time around over at the lilly pulitzer event going on right now at rue la la. you might have better luck!
oh well, there's always next time! i was hoping for some sandals but nope, oh well!
have a great day!
~ PLD
5 comments:
The crabs and flowers mug is too cute! I didn't find anything at the sale either. I almost got a cardigan and then changed my mind.
ok...I might just have to start drinking coffee..Love these! xoxo
RueLaLa didn't do it for me today either. Disappointment. xoxo
2 of my besties are delta zeta's, and i cannot wait to get them the turtle mugs for a gift!! so dang precious!
I have one in Mumsie, and drink my coffee, tea and hot coco from it. It makes everything so much cheerier.
Post a Comment