April 7, 2010

bad thoughts....just kiddin'

so over the past two days i can't get the louis vuitton website out of my head! i am craving a new louis vuitton, but seriously i have 4 LV monogram canvas purses --- do i need another monogram canvas purse? oh, decisions...decisions...decisions!

i really want the neverfull gm. i think it would make a fantastic carry on piece! speaking of carry on luggage...anyone heard about spirit airlines charging customers for luggage placed in the luggage area above your seat! SERIOUSLY!!! this doesn't go into effect until august....personally, i think it is just WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

turns out spirit airlines is the same airline that invented the so-called "checked baggage fee" --- ha! ha! just keep that in mind next time you fly. ha! ha!

oh well, so back to the neverfull gm...i love that tote!!! so who knows, maybe i will buy it? maybe i won't? too bad i can't buy it from eluxury anymore. boo! it was so convenient and i didn't have to pay sales tax, plus i was able to get an additional % back through ebates. for details on ebates, look to the left of this post. love ebates!

oh well...i am pretty exhausted from work. i am so glad i love my new job! oh, my herend fishnet bunny arrived today. my camera is in the garage, so i will post about it tomorrow. now if only i could access the rest of my collection! it's packed away...boo!

have a great night!

~ PLD

5 comments:

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

If you can see it, you can make it happen right? My noggin is personally currently overloaded with the new Prada spring line, as well as some Manolo shoes. I am channeling the Something Blues (the new version out in May). The Captain is from the southside of Chicago, and I am due a shopping tour within the year

Hopsy said...

Okay, the new bag fee is out.of.control! I guess we all better start flying more- thank goodness for Platinum status!!!

Princess Freckles said...

I'm seriously considering buying the medium size neverful. We'll see. It would be my first LV!

Chippy's Ice Cream Parlor said...

I have yet to purchase my first LV handbag, so pointers are appreciated!

erica said...

I cannot wait to see the bunny! I dont have an LV purse I think I need one!

xo