to know him is to love him
1. He is sitting in front of the TV, what is he watching? fox news or the office
2. You are out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? either honey mustard or ranch dressing
2. You are out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? either honey mustard or ranch dressing
3. What's one food he doesn't like? we are huge seafood fans, but for some reason he doesn't care for mussels!
4. You go out to a bar, what does he order? beer
5. Where did he go to High School? private catholic high school in wisconsin
6. What size shoe does he wear? i should know this, but i don't - ops, bad wife!! ;)
7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be? currently he has started quite a gun collection and is always buying ammo. drives me nuts! this all started less than a year and a half ago!!
8. What is his favorite sandwich? ham and swiss
9. What would he eat every day if he could? lobster
10. What is his favorite cereal? not a huge fan of cereal!
11. What would he never wear? he's a picky one!!
12. What is his favorite sports team? greenbay packers
13. Who does he vote for? let's just say we watch fox news!!
14. Who is his best friend? duh, that would be me!!
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? spend so much time working!
16. How many states has he lived in? wisconsin, illinois and michigan
17. What is his heritage? german
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake is it? chocolate
19. Did he play sports in high school? football
20. What could he spend hours doing? watching sports
~ PLD
6 comments:
this is a fun little quiz! mr prep is on the couch now, too, flipping between sports & fox news! all the wives on my street get together and complain about how fox news is always on! guess that tells you what kind of 'hood I live in! ha! thanks for sharing -- have a great weekend!
I think my hubby and your hubby would be BFF's, LOL. I'm so happy that you stopped by to see my Natchez post. If y'all have any questions I'll be more than happy to help. I noticed that you are in Chicago. My cousin and aunt live tehre. I love Chicago! Hope you have a fantastic weekend....
Sounds like our husbands would get along great. We either have Fox news or some sort of sports playing on the tv ALL THE TIME.
This was so fun! If I wasn't a Saints fan, the Packers would be my team.
How cute! I might steal this! My husband is also a huge sports fan and a Fox News viewer! Its all Tigers, Lions, Spartans and Red Wings here though! No Green Bay! haha!
Cute post!
Post a Comment