like a need another purse, right! ha! ha! well, let's just say it was too good of a deal to pass up! so i bought this botkier jaden hobo:
best of all, i bought it for a fraction of the price! gilt groupe has a botkier sale event going on right now and they had it at about 75% off retail -- hello! what do you think? i almost didn't buy it b/c of the center bunching elastic thingy in the center of the purse but i think it will grow on me. can you see what i am talking about? i hope so.
can't wait for it to arrive...within 2 weeks! hopefully sooner...would be nice! be sure and stop over at gilt groupe and check out the botkier sale. lots of great deals!
not a member of gilt groupe? no problem! click here for your personal invite. sales are PRIVATE! membership is FREE! lots of great designers at fabulous prices!!
also, be sure and mark your calendars for the following sales over at rue la la. seeing that wedding season is upon us, now is a great time to stock up on some shower/wedding gifts!
NAMBE
starts sunday, june 13th:
ARTHUR COURT
starts saturday, june 12th --- TOMORROW!
and let's not forget about via spiga, which also starts sunday, june 13th!
don't you just love these platinum heels!?!?! i know, i do!
not a member of rue la la....no problem, click here for your personal invite. enjoy!
have a great weekend! we are off to lake geneva, wisconsin tomorrow! yippee!
~ PLD

5 comments:
Those platinum heels are HOT, and your Botkier is giving me handbag envy!
I buy to resell on eBay so I'm a member of both RueLala and Gilt (and Ideeli, and a bunch of others). I have to be honest, I've found the absolutely best, I can't believe this is THIS CHEAP bargains I have personally found have been at the outlets. $150 Jimmy Choos? Nordstrom Rack. $50 Marc Jacobs dress? Neiman Marcus. I don't know if the outlets close to where I live are particularly good or if that's the case everywhere, but I've never had as much luck on the online deal stores.
The purse is really cute! I don't think you'll notice the bunchy straps when you're carrying it!
What a fab bag! I wish I had logged into gilt this morning. Most of the best items are already sold (big surprise!) but the prices are to die for! Lucky girl!
A girl after my own heart! Always nice to meet another shopping addict--I keep telling my husband that I'm not the only one. Not sure he believes me though!!
So, while I like both Gilt Group and Rue La La, I have to say my all-time fav is Hautelook!! In fact, I think I've ordered from the 5 times in the past month!!
By the way, you know the saying "what's in a name?" Well, your blog name got me here. Saw it on someone else's site (the momsblogger) and had to stop in. Glad I did! I'm following you now so you know I'll be back!
would love for you to check out my blog at
http://LesaSpeaksOut.com
I love that bag! I'm a member at both Ruelala and Gilt, and I love the deals I find there. Ruelala especially seems to be a source of good finds for me, though it seems like brands I covet the most always seem to come up when I have to be away from my desk at work.
:-)
Post a Comment