June 8, 2010

what a life!

what a life, i tell ya....

so my husband is in scottsdale [for work, yeah right -- ha! ha!] staying at the firesky resort & spa and i am home! okay, there's something so wrong with this picture! then again i looked at the forecast and it said 107 degrees....ahhhhh, very tempting but no thanks! ha! ha!

oh yeah, in two weeks he's off to new orleans [again] for work! another place i can't wait to go back and visit! oh well....

anyway, i came home from work to find a cat who is obsessed with me....LOVE IT! normally, he's all about my husband --- that's okay, i'll take what i can get! ha! ha! below are some more photos of my lovely orange guy:

and the one below you can sort of make out his leg along the side of my neck...oh, how i love these moments b/c they never happen to me! my cats are not lap cats....i wish they were!

anyway, hope your week is going well! all is well here in chicago. the weather sucks but that's okay. i can't wait for the weekend, since we are heading up to lake geneva, wi.

i am still waiting for the garmin nuvi 1495T gps and the gateleg table i ordered from rue la la! plus, the burl wood scallop tray and small fan vase from one kings lane! i wish those orders would hurry up and get here! plus, i hope my stephen bonnano sandals arrive soon --- i am guessing 6-8 weeks for those? maybe it's 4-6 weeks now...who's counting? ha! ha!

oh well, have a great night!

~ PLD

6 comments:

mFw said...

Your little kitty is so cute!

Princess Freckles said...

Your cat has the same coloring as mine! Mine is all about the attention right now, but I think that's because he's still so young and small. He is constantly "talking" to me, especially when I'm in the kitchen. I think he thinks he can convince me to put him on the counter. I will not cave though!

Posh Peach said...

Oh your kitty is so cute! I just love cats and wish they all were lap cats.

I am excited to go to Traverse City for the 4th! I love the wineries there. I think I've even been to Black Star Farms! Have a wonderful time on your trip there :)

Anonymous said...

Cute cat! I want Bonanno's too but I amso impatient in waiting...

Jo said...

You always find the best deals ~ envy.
I can relate to the so called "travel" theory. My husband travels on a regular basis and I must admit my jealousy as I never venture very far from our home.

Jo

Anonymous said...

Your cat is precious! And I'm not a cat person! ;)