July 9, 2010

and the WINNER is....

happy friday!

today i am heading back over to boarders to pick up bethenny frankel's book the skinnygirl dish! checked my email this morning and sure enough there was a 33% coupon was waiting for me...yippee!

turns out i was able to watch the bethenny's wedding afterall!

seriously, peeing in a ice bucket on your wedding day in your wedding dress at the 4 seasons! ha! ha! ha! trashy but funny!! that was probably the highlight [or low light?!!?] of the show! next week i won't miss the honeymooon episode in st. barts!

someone on the news mentioned old st. pat's block party is this weekend!

anyone planning on going to old st. pat's block party? good times! great memories...from what i can remember, ha! ha! ha! i haven't been in a few years! however, it seems to be a weekend early.

normally is falls right around my birthday! question...did you or someone you know met the love of their life at the block party? i didn't, but so many couples have met and gotten married thanks to old st. pat's block party.

oh well, as promised i will announce the WINNER of PLD's vera bradley giveaway. the WINNER of the vera bradley quickstep wallet is.....
but wait....before i announce the WINNER...i have decided to host another vera bradley giveaway for a chance to win the other vera bradley quickstep wallet! check back in a week or so for details.

okay, the WINNER is...

congratulations! email me [preppylittledress AT gmail.com] your name, address information and i will mail out the sittin' in a tree vera bradley quickstep wallet!

don't forget to check back in a week or so for a chance to win the vera bradley poppy fields quickstep wallet below:

tomorrow we are heading up to lake geneva, wi. the weather is going to be fabulous!

hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

~ PLD

6 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

Yeah!! Can't wait to try and win the other one :)

JMW said...

I caught part of Bethanny Getting Married. She's so funny and Jason is a good sport. I have her Skinny Girl cookbook (the first one) and I need to make myself actually cook something from it.

CDS said...

It was a good episode last night, and next week looks just as funny. She looked pretty...and I will say my 5.5 month bump looks as big as her 7 mos. bump...oh dear.

Pink in a sea of blue said...

I loved the wedding last night. I now want clear glass chargers. They looked so elegant at her reception. Looking forward to her new book as well.

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Congrats to her, I HOPE I WIN THIS NEXT ONE that is the one i want, haha

annechovie said...

I hope you have a terrific wknd!