July 22, 2010

is this the coolest bucket or what?!?!?!

what do you think?isn't this Jaye's flip flop bucket awesome! once it arrived, i couldn't wait to open the box and put a few loose pairs of jack rogers/stephen bonanno sandals inside. love it!! my sandals look so much better now thater than sitting all over my foyer! ha! ha!

in case you can't read wording on the photo above i tried to take one below:

basically, it spells FLIP FLOPS! i loved it back when i first saw it over at the jaye's sale at one kings lane, but it's even better in person!

can't wait for the next Jaye's sale over at one king's lane!

so PLD is pretty bummed at the moment!!!! we were suppose to go up to lake geneva, wi, tomorrow night for the weekend. well, mr. PLD just called and turns out he has a huge meeting in indianapolis tomorrow at 4pm! DARN IT ALL, he's already down there for work. so he won't be back in time to go to braxton's for lobster! BOO!!!! plus, now we won't be going up to lake geneva until saturday morning. BOO!!!!

oh well, life goes on right! LOL!

in case you missed my last post, don't forget to enter my 2nd vera bradley giveaway of the summer....

click here for the link to my giveaway.

....good luck!!

~ PLD

9 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

ummmmm hello!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure this should have arrived my house:)

I love it!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Such a cute bucket!

CDS said...

I need need need that bucket!!!!

mFw said...

Love the bucket!!! Sorry you can't go to WI - you'll just have to come up with something fun on your own!!!

BOWquet said...

The bucket is awesome!

Peachy Keen said...

That bucket is too cute! I'm pretty sure I need it for my apartment!

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day, I'm so glad that I found your's!

sparrowsandsparkles said...

love that bucket! adorable!!

*Maybe* Baby ♥ Mama said...

Our journey has begun!... secretly though =)

If I’ve left you this message, you’re a follower of my original blog. Though I won’t be revealing who I am just yet – until we’re TO and THROUGH the first trimester! Just getting the word out about our new site – further explanation of all the secrecy and what we’re about on my first post now up. I’d love for you to stop by.

Exciting things going on around here!

http://www.definitelymaybebaby.com/

~ the {secret} *Maybe* Baby Mama

Hannah said...

I love the flip flop bucket!I have a couple of baskets that I keep mine in, but this is so much cuter!