this fiji collar & lead called blue lagoon is from wonderdog new york and is currently on sale over at one kings lane. along with some other great sale events!!
HERE'S MY QUESTION....if I order the MEDIUM what type of dog is that for? a lab, golden retriever, weimaraner ?
M. Collar: 15'-20" x 1" Lead: 48" Length x 1"
..........ANYONE? i have this sitting in my shopping cart and want to know what type of dog would wear a MEDIUM lead and collar? please help, thanks!
if you want to check out the wonderdog NY sale event over at one kings lane, feel free to click here for a personal invitation. sales are PRIVATE! membership is FREE!

have a great weekend! PLD has lots of fun activities planned for the weekend! not going anyway, lots to see and do here in chicago this weekend!
later!
~ PLD
UPDATE: i ordered the lead and collar! it was too cute to pass up! i showed my husband and he wanted to know if we could put it on our cats....LOL!!
i also ordered the following beaded sterling silver 4x6 frame --- one can NEVER have enough sterling silver frames! i found it over at the siena sale, also going on over at one kings lane.
so once again, i wait for the delivery guy! HEE! HEE!
have a great night!
~ PLD
5 comments:
Our black lab (~ 70 lbs) wears a medium collar with no problems.
Happy shopping!
Our labs wear a large.
My labs wear a large, but I would guess a spaniel or a poodle would wear a medium.
adorable! looks like a dog is in your near future!
That is too funny. I'm the same way when I see cute baby clothes. Think maybe I should be stocking up just in case I can't find anything that adorable when the time comes...
Enjoy!
Post a Comment