it's been quite a week and i am happy to report it's friday! yesterday, my husband was in an auto accident and his infiniti QX4 was totalled! thankfully he's okay, but when to the emergency room to get checked out!
today we are heading up to lake geneva. can't wait! my bags are packed and i am ready to go!
you may remember this photo of geneva lake from a previous post [click here].before i forget, you have to pick up the latest issue of food network magazine! lots of recipes and halloween ideas as well!
below are two recipes worth checking out if you are a fan of pumpkin spice lattes like myself. although i am a huge fan of the turtle mocha and the salted caramel hot chocolate...OMG, can you say YUMMY!!!!
oh well, how about a mexican pumpkin punch?
or a pumpkin parfait?...okay, i need to hurry up so i can stop over at starbucks for my morning salted caramel hot chocolate!
later!
~ PLD
8 comments:
Have a wonderful time.
Looks like the perfect Fall weekend ahead.
ohh, that pumpkin parfait looks delicious! Have a fabulous weekend!
I am going to be in Lake Geneva tomorrow for my cousin's wedding. That is so cool. Those bags are so adorable.
yummmmmm pumpkin flavored things? yes please.
Hope you had a good weekend!
Glad you hubby is OK, that's scary! And pumpkin punch has to go into my test kitchen now that pumpkin cupcakes are done and beloved. Thanks!
Glad he's OK - accidents are scary! Hope you had a great trip to the lake :)
P.S. that Starbucks hot chocolate sounds amazing! Going to try it next time I visit!
Sorry to hear about your husband being in the accident. Hope his ok. I am loving you LV bags. My I ask which ones they are? I am needing a new LV bag.
Post a Comment