September 4, 2010

greetings from up north....

greetings from northern michigan!

check out these adorable pairs of jack rogers....if only i wore a 7.5 or a 8! DARN IT!! both pairs on sale for ONLY $68.00 at robert frost in petoskey, michigan. if you are from michigan or familiar with michigan -- UofM and Michigan State...well, then these jack rogers have a special meaning! pretty cool huh! so bummed they were NOT in my size!!!!

on our way back from glen arbor to the cottage this morning, we stopped at a local farmer's market. check out this amazing display....
also, check out this fudge "sampling" [or grazing as i call it, LOL!] that was over at cherry republic in glen arbor. i couldn't believe they didn't have each piece sliced up into little pieces. i wonder how many slices they are going to go through today at this rate, LOL!!
...FREE fudge anyone?!!?!?

it's raining in leland...ARGH! it's been rather windy up here with 35+ mph winds! great surfing weather, check out the waves along lake michigan....AMAZING!! that's okay, feels more like a fall weekend up north than anything! i am glad i picked up a sweatshirt while in harbor springs! i certainly needed it today....brrrr!!

oh well, the rain has stopped and it's time to venture around leland! have a great day and GO MICHIGAN STATE!!!

later,

PLD

7 comments:

AtlYankeeBelle said...

omg I want those BLUE ones! I BLEED BLUE AND MAIZE my friend :) GO BLUE!

Suburban prep said...

WOW
Great area you are in.
I love Petosky.
I am one of those sizes but alas the team I back is ND.

Annabel Manners said...

OMG. Free fudge would be very dangerous. Have a great weekend!

Tina Leigh said...

Free fudge!!! I must be over 1000 miles from you but I swear it makes me want to drive the distance!!! Great pictures!

T.K Banderley said...

Fudge! Yum!

M Ahmed said...

You have done a marvelous job! I am really inspired with your work.

Silver Strands said...

That seascape is so beautiful!
Oxoxox
Denalee