not sure where you live, but it's been freezing here in chicago! YUCK! YUCK! YUCK! thank god for my burberry cashmere earmuffs, lol!
anyway, my lastest order from one king lane arrived today....yippee! my jaye's waste basket and kleenex holder....love the gold/ivory motif! nikki, one of my viewers inquired about jaye's products. occasionally, you will find jaye's sale events over at one kings lane otherwise you could do a search for them on facebook. from there you can get a link to their website. i love jaye's!
what do you think?!?!?
normally when i order from one kings lane, they always include a little candle like the one below. not this time, today they sent me a little silver frame....too cute!
speaking of shopping....hope you are making a dent in your holiday shopping! friday, i stopped over at nordstrom rack to use up the $50 GROUPON i purchased a few weeks ago. anyway, while i was there i saw the CUTEST burberry clothing for children....at nordstrom rack prices, HELLO!!
little quilted jackets, like me black on sale for ONLY $149.00! perfect for that "mini" on your shopping list! ha! ha! it's not too late, i am sure you can find plenty of burberry over at your local nordstrom rack.so i am still waiting for my smaller mason pearson brush to turn up! i thought for sure, if i bought another [which i did] that my other one would turn up...well it hasn't! WTF?!!?!?
oh well, hope your week is going well! can't believe tomorrow is wednesady already, sheesh -- this week is flying by SO fast! guess that just means one day closer to florida, ha! ha!
did anyone watch gossip girl last night? hello, awesome episode! the next question is will blair and dan hook up over the holidays?!!?!? i don't know...i hope not, ha! ha! then again everyone else has hooked up...why not blair and dan, LOL!
before i forget, RIP Elizabeth Edwards! May you rest in peace and your husband forever contemplate his choices!!!
~ PLD
3 comments:
fabulous shopping links..thank you! ;)
TOO FUNNY!! I ordered the same kleenex holder but instead of wstebasket, ahem, WHY DIDNT I GET IT TOO?? I got the vanity tray!! Although the tray must be coming today all that arrived was the kleenex box AND the frame!! I will be blogging abt my goodies once the 2nd part arrives.
Now, you have me wanting one of those brushes. Tell me WHY I need one, lol:)
Hi, I'm a new follower.
I LOVE YOUR BLOG! (And your taste!)
Can't wait to see more posts in the future.
Post a Comment