December 19, 2010

lilly pulizter giveaway time, come on over...

happy holidays!

hope y'all had a wonderful weekend! my weekend was perfect until about a 45 mins ago when i attempted to make my 1st batch of cakeballs! so excited, i baked another box of cake mix! what the hell was i thinking? it was a complete FAILURE! seriously, what is the secret to getting the chocolate over the cakeball w/out breaking? UGH....so basically, i FAILED cakeballs 101! so embarrassed, i know! LOL!!

don't get me wrong, i can cook! baking, well that's another story! guess i'll go back to leaving my baking needs to the professionals, LOL!

oh well, just a couple more days until i am officially on break! can't wait!!! we are having a "white elephant" gift exchange at work and below is my gift... doesn't it look pretty! i wonder what crappy gift i will come home with, LOL! we are also doing secret santa's but won't be exchanging until after christmas since some people are already on vacay!
in case you missed yesterday's post, don't forget to head over to nordstrom to take advantage of their FREE GIFT with $100 PRADA fragrance purchase. let's just say this offer was too good of a deal to pass up!you'll get this beautiful NAVY BLUE Prada makeup case above and all the stuff [including a PRADA box] below:

...talk about a deal! did i mention i LOVE nordstrom's!!!

oh well, now to the reason many of you ventured over to my blog....PLD's lilly pulitzer giveaway!

in keeping up with the spirit of the holiday's i have decided to giveaway the following lilly pulitzer address book featured in yeah baby:

if you are interested in a chance to WIN this lilly pulitzer address and phone book read on!

the WINNER will be announced on monday, december 27th! contest entries will be accepted until monday, december 27th at 11:59pm cst. GOOD LUCK!!

if you'd like to win, here's what you need to do:

1. the obvious --- you MUST leave a comment on this post and be sure to include your email address, if i can't click on your profile and email.

2. if you are a "FOLLOWER" of this blog you will get 2 entries. if you are not a follower, become on today. below are two ways you can follow me: 3. if you POST this giveaway on your blog i will give you a total of 4 entries. [you MUST let me know if you blog about this giveaway, so i can give you credit! otherwise, no dice! sorry!]

NOTE: U.S. residents only! i apologize if you live outside of the united states, truly i am but i am only making this available to U.S. residents only. sorry! :(

if i have left out any detail about this giveaway i will update this post accordingly. thank you and good luck!

GOOD LUCK!!!

~ PLD

30 comments:

megan said...

I'm a follower!

megan.lindley33@gmail.com

Annie said...

Love it! I'm a follower!

Short, Sweet, and Petite said...

I love anything Lilly! I'm a follower (tramanh_nguyen20@yahoo.com)

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower! Love Lilly!!!

plaskowitz@msn.com

Melayne Marchese said...

I am a follower...and love LILLY!!

Suburban prep said...

Lilly brightens up a Cold winter's day.
I am a follower

Shooting Stars Mag said...

super cute, count me in. and that is a great prada deal. congrats!

lauren
lauren51990 at aol dot com

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

How fun! I'm a follower too.

But more importantly...cakeballs. I had the same problem the first time I made them. I figured out that it is sooo much better if you freeze them first. After you make the balls, place them on a cookie sheet. Put that in the freezer. They won't freeze super hard but they will get much firmer. My other tip is to use the chocolate candy melts and NOT chocolate chips. Chips are made to not melt- so they don't. Or not well. And therefor don't coat well. The candy melts are intended to melt and look pretty. And for melting the chocolate, use a double boiler, not the microwave. It will keep the chocolate at an even and melted temperature.

Even with all of that, by the end I had cake loss in the chocolate. But no one has ever complained when I show up with them as a treat. I use sprinkles to cover up any flaws.

Living Life in the Lowcountry said...

I have found cake balls to be kind of tricky! But, after several attempts I think I've got it down!
Cute address book!
I am a follower too!
Have a merry christmas!

Pink and Fabulous said...

I'm a follower! lnewton106@gmail.com!

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower, and of course I love Lilly.

plaskowitz@msn.com

Maysie O. said...

Best of luck with your next batch of cake balls! I hope you had fun with it anyways!

I am a follower!
And I blogged about it here:
http://thepursuitofspreadinghappiness.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-time-is-here.html

maysieocera@gmail.com

ShortBlonde said...

Lovely! I'm a follower. :)

Hillcrest Acres said...

I've heard cake balls can be tricky to make. Good luck if you try it again.

Love Lilly so please count me in on this great giveaway.

Happy Holidays.

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Oooo la la! I am a Lilly lover! This give~away is super fun! Of course I am a follower.

Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten

kbell23@woh.rr.com

prettyinpink said...

Of course I follow you!! And slightly obsessed with Lilly. :)

agpizzuti@gmail.com

Natalie said...

What a great giveaway, I love Lilly Pulitzer!
natalie.merrillyn@gmail.com

Natalie said...

I am a follower!

The Second Half said...

So cute! I'm a follower. Happy Holidays!

The Second Half said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CALillylover said...

Oh, I love this print! So excited to find a new blog and have never even heard of cakeballs! fmatteu@yahoo.com

Natalie said...

SUper cute! What a great giveaway!

mags said...

How sweet! I'm a follower. (mcarson86@hotmailcom)

DietCokeStraightUp said...

What a great giveaway! I'd lve to enter. You know I'm a follower ;)

katie lake said...

I'm a follower!

living well said...

Love it! I'm a follower! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm now following. I love love love Lilly! :)

#unmatched said...

i'm a follower! love the greek key candle plates you wrote about too, i always keep gifts i buy for other people!

Janna said...

How fun! I'm a follower!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm a follower!!
And just incase my email doesn't come up on my page...

adorablyd@gmail.com

Hope you had a great Christmas!!!