good afternoon! how's the weather in your neck of the woods?
it's snowing here in chicago, yippee! pretty i've heard it's snowed as far south as altanta...crazy stuff! i remember one year we were on our way back from spring break in florida. we ended up being stranded in atlanta, ga for 2 days!
it's snowing here in chicago, yippee! pretty i've heard it's snowed as far south as altanta...crazy stuff! i remember one year we were on our way back from spring break in florida. we ended up being stranded in atlanta, ga for 2 days!
i read some report that even today, atlanta has something like 8 plows, seriously?!?! i know snowy weather doesn't happen often, but it certainly seems like it has in the past couple of years.
anyway, we were stranded at a marriott hotel near dunwoody, ga. it was great, the only place open to eat was a frickin' pizza hut! ugh, yea it pretty much sucked! it could have been worse, half of our party was stranded on I-75 for over 24 hours! again, this was back in the mid 90's a few years before cell phones really became popular! they are able to laugh about it now, but they wren't happy campers at the time, LOL!
worst of all, my grandfather passed the day were were stranded. so my sorority sister drove me to the airport and i ended up flying back to michigan for the funeral. speaking of my grandfather, yesterday would have been my grandparents 70th wedding anniversary! god bless their souls!!!
oh well, on a happier note....rue la la is currently hosting THE FINAL SALE: ACT I over on their website. if you aren't a member of rue la la, no problem! click here for your personal invite. sales are PRIVATE! membership is FREE!
check out some of the brands participating in this event:
anyway, we were stranded at a marriott hotel near dunwoody, ga. it was great, the only place open to eat was a frickin' pizza hut! ugh, yea it pretty much sucked! it could have been worse, half of our party was stranded on I-75 for over 24 hours! again, this was back in the mid 90's a few years before cell phones really became popular! they are able to laugh about it now, but they wren't happy campers at the time, LOL!
worst of all, my grandfather passed the day were were stranded. so my sorority sister drove me to the airport and i ended up flying back to michigan for the funeral. speaking of my grandfather, yesterday would have been my grandparents 70th wedding anniversary! god bless their souls!!!
oh well, on a happier note....rue la la is currently hosting THE FINAL SALE: ACT I over on their website. if you aren't a member of rue la la, no problem! click here for your personal invite. sales are PRIVATE! membership is FREE!
check out some of the brands participating in this event:
Baccarat
BCBGMAXAZRIA
Calvin Klein collection
Diane von Furstenberg
Elie Tahari
Free People
Hartmann
HONORA
Isabella Fiore
Joan & David
Laundry
Pink Tartan
7 For All Mankind
Stuart Weitzman
Tory Burch

isn't the Tory Burch "Cai" Medium Navy Silk Caftan dress above beautiful! too bad my size is gone, BOOO!!!!!
i am SO tempted to purchased these Tory Burch "Gail" Patent Sandals! they do have these in my size....decisions! decisions! decisions!!
oh well, be careful out there and stay off the icy roads!
later,
PLD
[photo credits: RueLaLa website]
5 comments:
I have been stuck in doors for the last two days. (my husband was kind enough to give me his cold). I kind of wanted to go out but when I went out to get the mail and there was at least 4-5 inches of snow and I would have needed to shovel I decided against it. I'll wait for the service to come around to our subdivision and push away the snow. (I only hope that they will do this before my husband gets home--he hates driving on snow in the driveway because then it just turns to ice).
I say go for the sandals...your size and all ya know! Love them.
I just bought the Tory gingham sneakers for when school starts! I love Rue La La, and those black sandals are adorable. They seem like a perfect purchase to me! :)
~thealyway.blogspot.com~
Ugh that is rough! It has been snowing non stop here the last day and a half and I'm over it. I'm ready for spring!
I left you something on my blog!!! I got the yellow driving jellies on there yesterday so fun!!
Post a Comment