in case you didn't know, i have been searching for a long time for the perfect "navy blue" purse! well, i finally found it!!!!!!
i bought this Gucci Vintage Web Medium Hobo in beige and navy at neiman marcus this afternoon.
isn't it beautiful! i LOVE it!!!!i saw it over at the neiman marcus on michigan avenue. i almost almost bought it on the spot, but one problem --- NO CHECKBOOK! seriously, neiman marcus who carries a checkbook anymore?!!? seriously, i know this is the case when shopping at neiman marcus, but lately it has become a huge inconvenience for me. i don't use A/E and i don't want your store C/C...LOL!!
so i went back home, got my checkbook and went over to the neiman marcus in oak brook and bought the purse!
in case you didn't know i am obsessed with NAVY BLUE!
i am so glad gucci brought the navy blue pattern back! i checked with both stores, but neither store had a matching wallet. so my louis vuitton wallet, checkbook cover and coin purse will have to do, LOL!
while on michigan avenue there was a little "police activity" in front of brooks brothers! sheesh, no wonder the city of chicago is in the RED...seriously, one shoplifter and 8 squad cars show up! whatever city of chicago!!
seriously, what a waste of tax payers $$$$$$!!oh well, guess what i found over at marshalls just off michigan avenue....lilly pulitzer perfume for ONLY $12.99!!!!
i was so tempted to purchase a bottle, but even though i like the scents i don't like them enough to buy a bottle. still a good deal for anyone planning on shopping michigan avenue of the weekend!i also managed to get my argo tea fix! love this place, especially their frostea! YUMMO!
it's da-bomb, i order it all year long....even in the summer, even though it's a "winter" drink, ha! ha! ha!oh well, i am in for the night. still debating if we are going to go up to lake geneva, wisconsin tomorrow or not? big plans for the weekend?
later,
PLD
6 comments:
Hubby and I love Argo Tea.
Don't go so often because we don't go downtown so often.
I have been staying away from tea as well because I was told that tea is a proponent of kidney stones of which I had three surgeries this past summer.
Glad you were able to find a great bag.
Love the gucci!!!!!
I just smelled the Lilly perfumes last night for the first time... I'm with you, they aren't the BEST but my favorite is the "wink" one! $12.99 may have convinced me to buy a bottle if I found it that cheap
LOVE your purse! I remember friends trying to buy something at niemans with a credit card and it didn't work. Also great deal on the perfume!
The check, cash or NM credit card has always been their policy. Always. It saves a huge amount of money for the entire company (you'd be surprised how much they are charged PER transaction when a customer uses an AmEx, Visa, or MC!). I have always liked them doing this method because it really shows how they know how to save money.
Regardless, love the Navy purse, my aunt has had the original version of that purse for years and LOVE it!
Love your bag!!! YAY for finding what you've been looking for. XOXO
Post a Comment