Arthur Court "American Traditional" 3pc Server Set
not sure if i will keep the cheese and cracker server for myself or give it as a shower gift? ha! ha! ha! speaking of weddings, so far we've be have three weddings this year. let's see....april here in chicago, may in wisconsin and july up in harbor springs, michigan. fun! fun! fun!
seems kind of odd, seeing that 90% of my friends are married and 95% of them have children...some 4 or 5 children, LOL! mind you, last year my husband and i celebrated our 10 year anniversary. ha! ha! ha!
so if you aren't a member of rue la la, no problem! click here for your personal invite. sales are PRIVATE! membership is FREE!
today i was on a mission to purchase 6 more place settings of the le chateau melamine rooster place settings below:
unfortunately, after visiting a few tuesday morning stores i came home empty handed! so bummed! now if i wanted to purchase the same set in red i would have lucked out! too bad i didn't feel the RED had the "wow factor" that the GREEN pattern has....so i passed!
one day i'll probably end up regretting not purchasing these plates! for now my pocketbook is thankful...LOL!
finally, have you signed up for the Francesca Joy Palm Beach giveaway?!?!?! if not, you are missing out! i am giving away an anchor bracelet like the one in the photo below, but in PINK & GREEN! 
click here details about the giveaway and for a chance to enter!
good luck!
take care,
PLD
photo credits ~
Arthur Court images: Rue La La website
1 comment:
I hope you're feeling better today!
I just love Arthur Court! I received some beautiful pieces at my wedding and bridal showers! I wish I could buy more, but my husband might kill me. One item I'd love is a salt & pepper set....maybe I'll just buy it an dnot mention it!! ;)
Post a Comment