January 6, 2011

so excited....

while in florida, i bought a pair of shoes at the off5th outlet store in estero. i bought the pair in brown. unfortunately, the size what quite a match but i had to have them! i figured they are leather and they will give a little, right! meanwhile, i really wanted the black pair but they didn't have my size!

so tonight i went out to the off5th outlet over in schaumburg. i wasn't sure if they had my size in stock, took my chances and walked out with both pairs.....YEAH!!!

so excited! plus, they are so comfortable! almost as comfortable a similar pair of tod's that i own....love 'em!!!

saks 5th ave. refers to them as moccasins, but when i think of moccasins i think of those minnetonka shoes, LOL! i would much rather refer them as loafers or driving shoes...either way, i love 'em!!

each pair normally retail for $170/pair, but were on sale for ONLY $59.99!!! don't you love it when you find a good deal! i do!!!!

i am thankful that my trek out to schaumburg wasn't a waste!

plus, i love the fact that i basically bought $340.00 worth of shoes for only $109.XX!! i had a coupon for an additional $20.00 off a $100 purchase. otherwise, i was looking at around $133.XX for both pairs!

of course, i forgot to bring the pair i bought in florida...darn it!! so now i have to make the trek back....UGH, that whole woodfield area is always so congested! ha! ha!

oh well, hope your week is going well! i am so ready for the weekend!! is it friday yet, LOL!

have a great night!

~ PLD

6 comments:

Suburban prep said...

I try to avoid Woodfield at all cost. I live just about 5-10 minutes from there depending on the traffic. I actually prefer Deer Park and or Old Orchard or Oak brook.
Good thing that you were able to find what you wanted at the outlet. I have been in there a few times but I haven't yet found anything. I have found things at the land's End at the other end of the strip mall there.
I agree in regards to the congestion. Hence one of the reasons I don't go there very often.

WorthyStyle said...

What a great, classic pair of driving loafers. I love them! Perfect. And so smart to get them in both shades.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

LOVE driving mocs!! Great colors too!

mFw said...

What a fab deal!!! There is no way those are moccasins haha!

Sue said...

Very nice loafers. I agree with calling them loafers and not mocs but that does seem to be the trend these days. Yesterday I got my Neiman's statement in the mail and it had a charge for 1 pair of mocs and it took me awhile to figure out they were the gucci loafers that I had ordered.
On my to do list today is trying to exchange said "mocs" as, disappointingly, they are too big.

Angela said...

love a good deal.