January 19, 2011

you know YOU want too....

HOLY SMOKES! have you checked GROUPON today? if YOU haven't, YOU definitely are missing out on an awesome today! especially, if you live in the midwest!

$95 for a One-Night Stay in a Landview Room at The Geneva Inn in Lake Geneva, WI

i couldn't resist buying 2 nights and probably should have bought one more, ha! ha! the limit is three nights and you have up to 1 year to use the deal! what a treat it would be to get away from the hustle and the bustle of chicago, milwaukee, madison, etc.

click HERE to sign up for GROUPON, if you haven't signed up already!

LAKE GENEVA, WI is a short drive from chicago makes for the perfect weekend getaway! check you some of my previous posts from my visits to lake geneva, wi! you'll see why acted on this one....love LAKE GENEVA!!

click HERE to read some of my previous posts about prior visits to LAKE GENEVA.

if you aren't in the midwest, no problem check out GROUPON for deals near you!

have a great afternoon!

~ PLD

[photo credit: GROUPON website]

3 comments:

Elle said...

oh my gosh, what an amazing deal! I would love to visit Geneva again some day. I'm going to sign up for groupon right now :)
your blog is amazing, by the way

http://prep-a-holic.blogspot.com/

xx elle

stop by and maybe we can follow each other if you like

Beth Dunn said...

OH my gosh I used to love going there when I went to college in Chicago. Have so much fun!
xoxo
SC

abby jenkins said...

Lake Geneva! Well I never...no really never heard of it. It sounds divine though. I think I'll check out what groupon is offering in my neck of the woods.