January 14, 2010

is it friday yet?!?!?

ahhhhh....wine tastings and a weekend with sorority sisters = great memories! is it friday yet?!?!?

so excited, next up what to pack? seeing that i won't be "flying" my LV keepall will be definitely make the trip! not sure why but when i "fly" i leave me LV keepall at home?!?? am i the only one who does this? guess i am afraid someone will steal it from me. i wouldn't be SO concerned if i could add it to my personal articles insurance policy, but they don't insure my LV's!

plus, the weather will be in the 30s this weekend -- YIPPEEE! pathetic that weather in the 30s is considered NICE this time of year! if you lived in chicago like i do, you would understand! ha! ha!

oh well, in case you haven't been on one kings lane website lately --- head on over they have having some great sales right now! check out some of the items below.

chelsea textiles:


and jaye's --- [so many cute items and reasonably priced too, BONUS!!]

if you aren't a member of one kings lane you can click here: https://www.onekingslane.com/Signup.aspx?n=preppylittledressmembership remember membership is FREE and sales are PRIVATE! one kings lane is definitely one of my favorites since it centers around the home and who doesn't love to decorate!

have a great weekend!

~ PLD

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with you on the LV. Although I am OK to carry it as my hand luggage I would never check it.
:-)

preppyinnewengland said...

I LOOOVVEE One Kings Lane! I was not able to get some ite ms at Jaye's as they were sold out!

Preppy Napkin said...

have a wonderful time. I also have jaye's items on my sight!

Miss Janice said...

Adore you LV Keepall and must take a peek at One Kings Road...I'm on a bloggy break right now and I'm just stopping in to say thanks for following me and wish you a Happy New Year! I'll be back:)

Jo said...

Hope you had a great weekend! We warmed up to 39 this weekend ~ it's a heatwave! I wasn't excited for long since we are due for another storm this evening.

Jo

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Love the pink monogram on the tag!