okay, where have i been? i know stewart weitzman makes a similar pair but i had no idea jack rogers made them as well. again, where have i been? ha! ha!
best of all they are a steal for under $35.00!do you own a pair? if so, are they comfortable? i want to know.
i am tempted to buy a pair just because they are so cheap! they would be perfect for the beach and the pool, no need to worry about getting the leather wet!
click here for the link to the site i saw them on.
seriously....under $35.00! wow, i am sold if they are comfortable...anyone?!?!!?!!
~ PLD
7 comments:
Clearly you and I have been living under the same rock. I knew about the Stuart Weitzman ones but not the Navajo ones. Tempting. Very tempting. If you get them, PLEASE let me know how you like them!
I didn't know those existed either. The tory burch jelly revas are super comfy so maybe these would be too?
Oh I need to get those!
xoxo
SC
i love these!! i bought them last summer. they are perfect for the pool, beach and when it's raining out... if you are traveling and need to pack light they pretty much go with everything so they have come in handy.
as for comfort... they are plastic so what can you really expect... but i didn't have any blisters or complaints.
:)
Wow, what a steal. Thanks for showing us these. I need them! Ha!
Those are wonderful!
I didn't know about these shoes either. But, they are fabulous. Great price, too. I will be buying a pair for the pool/beach. Thanks for the tip.
Last year, I bought three pairs of Bonannos in the Palm Beach style which looks just like these Jack Rogers. They are so comfortable. :)
I found your blog through Trish's blog. Great! :) I can't wait to read more!
Post a Comment