okay, and we are off...
first off, i feel for ali....this could be the most unattractive bunch of guys! YIKES!!!
although, i do have three favorites:
1. HUNTER - here's a link to his bio: http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/bio/hunter-/438770
2. KASEY - here's a link to his bio: http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/bio/kasey-/438763
3. CRAIG M - here's a link to his bio: http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/bio/craigm-/438753
...so who are your favorites?
...may the best guy win!
so, the 3 made it through the 1st rose ceremony! guess i will continue watching this season, but why did she wait until the end to pick them???? glad they made the cut!
Boursin Scalloped Potatoes
1 day ago
5 comments:
Oh no I missed it!!! I am off to program the DVR right now!
Um, I like Roberto (Ali obvi did too!) and I really liked Ty (it's that sexy Southern accent!). Who do you think ends up being the next crazy Michelle? I think it's going to be that Kasey guy. Um, and what is it you like about Craig? He seems like a tool to me!!
Another blogger I read had you "fav'd", so I click on the link & started to peruse your blog. Yay, a fellow Junior Leaguer. Loves preppy, shopping, dining - a girl after my own heart. Then I read some more. OMG ... I know you! Love the blog. And I like the Cape Cod guy. from your favorite ticket source in GP.
Too funny! How could you tell? HA! HA! HA! I sent you a msg. on FB. :) PLD
Yeah, looks like Kasey is going to be a little wacko this time around. Oh well, it will be interesting to see how the season pans out. :)
Post a Comment