May 19, 2010

southern tide...

a few days ago i tweeted about a company i came across called southern tide. have you heard of southern tide?

if not, be sure and check out their website: http://www.southerntide.com/ - cute stuff! southern tide's style reminds me of vineyard vines.

below are a couple of photos of two of my favorite items:

don't you love the seersucker polo above!

how about this adorable pair of southern tide boxers below:

i might have to pick up a pair of these boxers for my husband while we are upnorth next weekend. i searched the website and it turns out southern tide is sold at my favorite store upnorth called bahle's. bahle's is in suttons bay, michigan!

speaking of suttons bay, i can't wait to go upnorth! my father bought a new boston whaler for the lake. i hope the weather will be warm enough to enjoy some quality time out on the lake!

i am so looking forward to touring a few wineries and shopping at my favorite stores in leland, northport, glen arbor and suttons bay -- not in that order! ha!ha! good times....can't wait to get away!!

have a great day!

~ PLD

[photo credits: www.southerntide.com ]

5 comments:

Annie said...

Oh girl, I love Southern Tide. It is pretty popular down in NC and SC. A good alternative to VV like you said. Have fun on your trip!

Breezer said...

Yay, I'm your 500th follower!! :-)

Those boxers are hilarious!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Southern Tide is great, my mister only has one shirt but I need to get more. I didn't know they were making boxers now too! I will have to pick some up, thanks for the fun tip! I bet you're super excited for your upcoming trip!! xox

Unknown said...

PLD -- thanks for mentioning Southern Tide! We appreciate the kind words. FYI - - Regarding those boxers - the yarn is woven into a 54" wide piece of fabric, using 10 of our polo shirt colors. It was fun watching Dianne Stephenson, one of our founders and our color guru, draw - and re-draw - this pattern beforehand to make sure it looked just right. All told, I bet she spend 3-4 days on this. Also, the boxers are cut and sewn randomly, which means that you seldom find two pairs that look alike. Our design team is so creative with color and patterns that we never use stock fabrics for any or our products, but instead create every pattern and color scheme from scratch! Hope that is not too much information, but thought interested readers would appreciate. Thanks again for the comments.

Jaime said...

I love Southern Tide! I am doing a Southern Tide giveaway on my blog. One lucky winner will receive a free Skipjack polo in any size, any color, men's or women's!

Check it out:
http://friedpinktomato.blogspot.com/2012/05/southern-tide-skipjack-polo-giveaway.html

Great Father's Day or graduation gift!