hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful weekend! nothing like a 4 day work week, ha! ha!
this morning i stopped at target to look a digital cameras. i need another....gulp! i really like the Sony CyberShot 14.1MP Digital Camera - in black (model: DSCW350/B) but they only had a boring shade of blue. might have to venture over to costco this weekend and see if there is anything that catches my eye.
oh well, before i forget i wanted to share a couple of upcoming sales over at rue la la. first off, rochard limoges, starts friday, 6/4/10.
isn't this burberry-looking tote adorable! i am a fan of herend fishnet figurines, but i know many people who collect limoges too! i just love this burberry-like tote....so cute!!

also friday, june 4th is the herve chapelier sale event!
i hope to purchase one of those black totes below, my luck they will be all one by the time i make it over! ha! ha!
however, over at rue la la i scored a Garmin "nüvi 1490T" GPS Navigator...so excited!! i love my t-mobile G1 but there are times were my signal gets pretty low like 1 or 2 bars...and well trying to search anything on my phone is pretty much helpless! not any more, can't wait for my new little toy to arrive.
i love how the example shows directions to michigan ave. --- sweet home chicago!! nothing like a little retail therapy along the magnificent mile! ha! ha!
below is an image of the Garmin "nüvi 1490T" GPS Navigator: 
...can't wait for this to arrive so i can use it this summer! hee! hee! i know, many of you have had these for years! PLD doesn't normally act on the latest gadget right away...nope i'm more like a year or so behind everyone! ha! ha!
oh yea, not a member of rue la la. no problem, click here for your own personal invite. membership is FREE, sales are PRIVATE! enjoy!!
have a great night! my allergies are doing much better today! thank god!
take care,
PLD
4 comments:
Yay new cameras!! I'm still shopping for the DSLR that I'm plotting to spend my birthday money on . . . can't wait!!
Visit Bella Vita and enter to win in a giveaway every day this week!
New reader...I'm in desperate need of a new camera as well...and I like that little backpack in your first photo.
Nice blog. :-)
Rue La LA rocks my world! I scored a Lilly maxi there recently for a song!
I'm so bummed I'll be traveling during the herve sale :( I love Rue La La.
Caroline
http://styleofa20something.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment