July 30, 2010

and the winner is...

sorry, for not posting the WINNER of my vera bradley giveaway yesterday. my computer is officially dead! if you follow me on twittter or have read prior posts you will know how pissed i am about this ordeal!

anyway, we are up in lake geneva, wi again for the weekend. this morning we had brunch at egg harbor. sadly, my barrington benedict was not up to par! i knew we should have gone to scuttlebutt's! that's okay....we are going there tomorrow!

it rained like cats & dogs last night and the sky is still cloudy....tempted to head over to the outlets in kenosha for a few hours?!?!?

if my bleepin computer worked i could post photos of my new arrivals....my pomme/white stephen bonanno sandals and my black tory burch reva's arrived. YIPPEE!! i am on my husband's laptop and his computer doesn't ave the sd/mmc card drive to download photos from my camera. so i will have to save photos for a later post.

oh well, hope you all have a awesome weekend!

finally, the winner of my vera bradley giveaway is little me, queen bee. congratulations on being the winner of this adorable quickstep wallet in the sittin' in a tree pattern from vera bradley.
~PLD

5 comments:

Kaper Design; Inspiration said...

Hi there! while we were in Chicago we acted more like locals than tourists (aside from staying right on the magnificent mile..) We ended up eating at goose island down in wrigleyville as well as a bunch of small places in lakeview/lincoln park (sushi and thai, both delicious and cheap!) We also ate at the original pancake house one morning! Any suggestions for great restaurants from a true locals point of view?

Stephanie said...

Congrats to the winner!!

xo Queen Bee xo said...

oooh so excited! I am on vacation too and hadn't seen your blog post!

xo Queen Bee xo said...

YAY! SO exciting!
Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I am on vacation now. :)

xo Queen Bee xo said...

sooo the computer i am on defaults to emailing from the owners AOL address when I click the link to email you.... I dont want to mess with her settings. COuld you possibly email me at littlemequeenbee@gmail.com?? I will reply to you on my bberry STAT! :) Thanks again i am SUPER excited. I LOVE the Sittin' in a Tree pattern its my current favorite by far!