July 1, 2010

PLD's vera bradley summer giveaway, come on over...

welcome to PLD's vera bradley summer blog giveaway!

enter for a chance to win one of these quickstep wallets from vera bradley. you have the choice of winning either the sittin' in a tree pattern or the poppy fields pattern. good luck!

don't you just love these patterns! i do, i also bought one of each for myself...hee! hee!

i will announce the WINNER on friday, july 9th! contest entries will be accepted until thursday, july 8th at 11:59pm cst.

if you'd like to win, here's what you need to do:

1. the obvious --- you MUST leave a comment on this post and indicate if you would like the sittin' in the tree or the poppy fields pattern. be sure and include your email address if i can't click on your profile and email.

2. if you are a "FOLLOWER" of this blog, leave a comment [let me know you are a follower] and indicate if you would like the sittin' in the tree or the poppy fields pattern and you will get 2 entries. if you are not a follower, become on today. below are two ways you can follow me:3. if you POST this giveaway on your blog i will give you a total of 4 entries. [please let me know if you blog about this giveaway, so i can give you credit!]

PLEASE NOTE: residents of the United States only! i apologize if you live outside of the united states, truly i am but i am only making this available to U.S. residents only. sorry! :(

if i have left out any detail about this giveaway i will update this post accordingly. thank you and good luck!

~ PLD

almost forgot...i am going on a short blogging hiatus, since we are going upnorth tomorrow for the holiday weekend! so i hope you all have a safe & wonderful holiday weekend!

64 comments:

Janna said...

Love those!! I love the Poppy Fields colors.
And I'm a follower!

Unknown said...

So cute! I'm a follower and I re-posted the giveaway info on my blog (http://thecornerofyesterdayandtomorrow.tumblr.com/). So hard to chose which one is my favorite... I think I have to go with Poppy Fields!

Julie Leah said...

I wanna win! Please enter me! I am a follower, of course :) Do I have to pick the print?? I guess it will have to be Poppy Fields. I will post this on my sidebar right now!

http://browneyedbellejulie.blogspot.com

mFw said...

So adorable! I love the sitting in a tree pattern! I am a follower! This will be posted on my blog in my scheduled post for tomorrow morning!!!

xo Queen Bee xo said...

Hey!!
SUCH a good giveaway :)
I absolutely LOVE the Sittin' in a Tree. It's my diaper bag print and my newest most favorite (that is of course, besides my all time favorite print, may it rest in peace, Greenfields).
I am a Follower and I will post this on my blog sidebar ASAP.
xox

Nomers said...

Have a lovely time on your trip!

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

I'm a follower and I'd like the Sittin' in a Tree pattern. I'm posting this on my sidebar. I don't live in the US, but I do have an American mailing address.

Suburban prep said...

You are too cute.
I love the Poppy one.
I am a follower.
Who doesn't love Vera.

A Texas Gal said...

1. I love the one sitting in a tree! :)

2. I'm a follower

So cute! :)

Anonymous said...

i'm a follower and i love the poppy fields pattern!

meeyeehere said...

I love the sitting in the tree pattern sooooo much!!! I follow you now and I have my fingers crossed to win.
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

living well said...

Adorable! I love the Poppy Fields print. I'm a follower of course!

Jaime said...

i love the sitting in a tree pattern...im already a follower :)

the pink prep said...

thanks for hosting this cute giveaway!!
i'm a loyal follower, and my pattern of choice is poppy fields! (i'm such a vera girl...i'd love it!!!)

Deanna said...

I love your blog! Just found it. I would like to win the Sitting in a Tree pattern.

www.mymusingsd.blogspot.com

Jaime said...

I love the giveaway!!!

1)I am a new follower and
2)I love the Sittin in a tree pattern! It is adorable.
3)I posted the givewaway on my blog
4) Check it out here: http://friedpinktomato.blogspot.com/2010/07/vera-bradley-summer-giveaway.html

Thanks so much! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Marla said...

What a great giveaway! I think I like the poppy fields best. And I am already a follower!

KellyHandly said...

I love the Poppy fields pattern! and I follow your blog :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm a new follower and I blogged about this on my giveaways page:

http://justahappyhousewife.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html

and I love the Poppy Fields pattern :-)

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

I am a new follower!

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

These are SO cute!! : ) I would love to win!

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

Oh, I almost forgot...I think my favorite is the Poppy Fields!

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower!
I love both, and both would match my summer bag, but the Poppy Fields is my ultimate favorite. :)

I blogged!
http://fashionmommaintraining.blogspot.com/2010/07/oh-say-can-you-see.html

<3 KP
Don't forget to enter my Curacao Blue Scarf Giveaway, ending Monday, July 5!

Teri said...

Sittin in a Tree for me!

Thanks for the giveaway.

terilybb@aol.com

Teri said...

And I'm a new follower on bloglovin'

terilybb@aol.com

Unknown said...

I love the Poppy Fields pattern!

Beth's Blog said...

Hi! I am a new follower :0

I like sittin' in a tree .... I have the hipster in that pattern

poppy fields is cute though :)

bethcpatterson@hotmail.com

Laura B said...

Ooh such a nice giveaway. I LOVE the Poppy Fields pattern. I am a follower and posted this on my blog
Good luck everyone and thanks PLD for hosting :)

Erica said...

Awesome giveaway!!!

* I'm a follower!
* My fav = "Sittin In A Tree"
* Posting a blog about the giveaway asap!

Thanks! :)

Hillcrest Acres said...

What a great giveaway!!! I'm a follower. I love Poppy Fields.

Christy said...

Thanks for hosting such a great giveaway! Love the Sittin' in a Tree and I'm a follower. Love the blog too :)

Momma on the Run said...

I'm a follower and I adore the Sittin' in a Tree pattern!

House Queen said...

Of course I became your newest follower!

Sittin' in a Tree!

House Queen said...

So glad I found your blog! Looks like we have alot in common!

I would love the Sittin' in a Tree...

Celeste said...

* love the Sittin in a Tree
* just became a blog follower :)

celeste@mail4me.com

Anonymous said...

Publicly following *preppy little dress* with Google Friend Connect [Cheryl F. {The Lucky Ladybug}] -- I would love the the poppy fields pattern :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!

Blogged about the giveaway

theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

Tillie said...

I love the tree pattern one! I am a follower too!

Lianna Knight said...

Love BOTH of these :) I am a LONG time follower...and I would choose the sittin a tree wallet!!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Liannap@aol.com

S. said...

I love the sitting in the tree pattern. I am a new follower of yours!

Shelby said...

I will be blogging too!

livingabeautifullyblessedlife.blogspot.com

Shelby said...

I follow!

Shelby said...

SO cute! I love the Poppy Fields clutch!

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

id like the sittin' in a tree!

livingonsweettea@yahoo.com

Emily said...

I just become a follower, and I love "Poppy Fields."

ABC said...

Blogger is being dumb this morning, but as soon as it is working for me again, I'll hit "publish" on my post about this giveaway (http://fromthestartofthealphabet.blogspot.com). I love Sitting in A Tree! And I'm a follower :)

Gwen said...

Oh how fun!!! I love both patterns!!! I'm a follower now of course. :) XOXO

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I am your newest follower and I am also a VB fanatic! I am loving the Poppy Fields pattern right now and I am pretty sure that is what I would pick!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Im a follower!! I love the poppy fields one its adorable!!!
and I am about to post this on my blog right now :)

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

I dont see my comment, but Im a follower, and I love the poppy fields and I just blogged about this: missrashamarie@blogspot.com

Erin said...

Hi I am a new follower! I love the Poppy fields pattern and I also posted a link about your giveaway on my blog!

Sally said...

I was looking at these last week. Too cute! I would probably choose the Poppy Fields.

Sally said...

I am a follower via Google

Kaper Design; Inspiration said...

desigThank you for stopping by and letting me know about the giveaway! I love the sitting in the tree pattern! (I already have the small wristlet/ wallet in that print so I would finally have vera bradley that matches ( i always buy a different print every time, there are just too many pretty ones).

ps- I'm a follower! (through google reader)

Your trip up north looks lovely! I will be visiting chicago in late July as well and cant wait to get back to the midwest for a bit.

Bao said...

I would love to get the Sitting in a Tree pattern!

Bao said...

I'm a follower on GFC! x2

Bao said...

I'm a follower on GFC! x1

Bao said...

Promoted your giveaway! x4

Bao said...

Promoted your giveaway! x3

Bao said...

Promoted your giveaway! x2

Bao said...

I don't have a personal blog (I share w/others) so here's my attempt to spread the love & get you some more traffic -- I posted it on a giveaway forum!! Here's the link: http://www.cafemom.com/group/95135/forums/read/11779858/Wallet_giveaway_Pretty_Little_Dress

Kara D said...

Awesome giveaway! I like the Poppy Fields. :) I am a follower as well.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog through Rasha!

I became a follower

Love Sittin in a tree!

Anonymous said...

Love the Poppy Fields one, so cute! Also, I'm a follower of you AND posted this in my blog.

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

This giveaway is now closed! Thank you! PLD