so excited, especially with the pomme & white color combo of my bonanno's!now i have a combination of 16 pairs of stephen bonanno/jack rogers! i almost bought one more pair while up in lake geneva, wisconsin this weekend but didn't b/c the bootery up in lake geneva didn't have a color combo i wanted. so the count remains at 16, hee! hee!
i did pick up a new bottle of perfume while up in lake geneva. the perfume is from england and it's called white grape from di palomo.
sounds crazy, white grape but i have to tell you this scent is amazing! great light summer scent. after spraying a few squirts, i was sold!
feel free to check out the company's website over at http://www.dipalomo.uk/.also, before i forget ruelala will be hosting another lilly pulitzer sale event!
--- mark your calendars the sale will start wednesday, august 4th!

the sale will also include items for men as well!
....don't be late, stuff sells out FAST!
not a member of ruelala, no problem! consider yourself personally invited. click here for your invitiation. sales are private over at rue la la! membership is FREE so sign up today...you'll be happy you did! lot's of great designers and deals to be found!
while at nordstrom's yesterday, i normally order a chai but yesterday i ordered a iced mexican mocha storm.....OMG!
have you tried one of these??????? if not, you should they are absolutely...YUMMY! now if only starbucks could make these drinks! ha! ha!
yes, in case you noticed from my last post from starbucks how much longer my nails where - you were right! PLD as a BAD HABIT....if one nail chips, they all get trimmed! so i clipped them all down. luckily, i was blessed with great nails! i get it from my mom's side of the family. people pay thousands of dollars every year for fake nails, luckily mine my grow back within weeks!
have a great day!
~ PLD
11 comments:
I am going to try that perfume, sounds divine. I'm always on the look out for something new. thanks, Karen
Girl, you crack me up! 16 pairs of those fab shoes?!!! Love it! Thanks for the heads up on Lilly!
Love your new bonannos and thanks for the heads up on rue lala!!!
Love the Tory Burch! The perfume sounds nice,so gonna try it.
I already have my alarm set for RLL and a text message reminder set up! haha! I can't wait!
love tory burch flats - always my go-to shoe
great blog!
I usually am late for the Lilly boutique, but I already set my alarm to make sure I'm ready for it this time!
Also, I'm going to hhave to read up on that perfume...yummy!
so excited for ruelala today!! :) wooooo
16 pairs, now that is amazing. You are lucky... my hubby would have a fit! haha Hope you had luck with the Ruelala sale! I was too slow.
Love your finds! Thank you. xx
I love Mexican Hot Cocoa so I can just imagine how good your drink is.
Post a Comment