speaking of "chilly" temps, yesterday i stopped over at patagonia in search of a new winter jacket! just my luck, the one i wanted retails for $499.00! needless to say, my search continues...HA! HA! anyone have a friends & family discount to share, LOL!!
so i just found out that my husband heads back down to new orleans for work tomorrow! lucky dog! why don't i get to go anywhere fun?!!?!?
oh well, he actually asked me this morning if we could go to Nordstrom for shoes?!?! seriously, this coming from a man who HATES to shop PERIOD! HA! HA! HA! i was sort of taken back, but will be happy to go! might even pick up a pair or two for myself, LOL!
friday we went out for lobster and then stopped over at bloomingdales. i bought this awesome umbrella in honor of breast cancer research for only $12.00! still can't believe it retailed for only $12.00! i would easily have paid $25 for this umbrella considering half the proceeds go to breast cancer research.
check out the inside of the umbrella...LOVE IT!!
speaking of breast cancer, i am happy to announce that my mom is a 20 year breast cancer survivor! love you mom!!!
and i also bought the following Tracy Porter "Amourette" serving pieces at bloomies:
what do you think? cute, huh! too cute to pass up! i thought it would be a nice change from using my wilton armetale and nambe pieces!
oh well, if you haven't heard ...it's giveaway time!!!
if you haven't entered, it's not too late! i am giving away a 1-year subscription to HOUSE BEAUTIFUL [$78.00 value!] ...pretty cool giveaway if you ask me!
to enter click here . GOOD LUCK!!!
so did anyone buy anything at the SPODE sale over at rue la la?
i did! YIPPEEE!! i purchased the following items:
Spode "Blue Italian" Square Serving Bowl
Spode "Blue Room" Set of 6 Georgian Plates
this one is my favorite:
oh well, have a great day!~ PLD
SPODE items photo credit [rue la la website]
7 comments:
I love that umbrella! It is chilly here today!
What a great umbrella! Love the dishes you got as well. Hope you're having a lovely Sunday. :)
That is such a blessing about your mom!
Love the umbrella and that's amazing about your mom. I smiled when I read that!
Super cute umbrella!
Hope you can enter the giveaway at my blog!
colormenana.blogspot.com
I'm giggling that I read the whole thing and saw the umbrella and thought, "I WANT THAT."
An umbrella inspired such passion within me.
Go figure. :)
I love your blue and white finds!!!!!
Post a Comment