October 1, 2010

it's giveaway time...stop on over!!!

ahhh, nothing like the 1st of the month! lucky me i paid to pay my mortgage [on my house i have leased back in michigan], my rent [where i live now] and the rest of my bills! FUN! FUN! FUN!

it's a good thing i take care of everything at the beginning of the month so i can do it all over again next month...LOL!

oh, well enough about "bills" --- it's time giveaway time!!!

yup, this time it is for a 1-year subscription to HOUSE BEAUTIFUL [$78.00 value!] ...pretty cool giveaway if you ask me! HOUSE BEAUTIFUL is one of my favorite magazines! so if you are interested for a chance to WIN a 1-year subscription to HOUSE BEAUTIFUL read on!

the WINNER will be announced on wednesday, october 6th! contest entries will be accepted until tuesday, october 5th at 11:59pm cst. GOOD LUCK!!

if you'd like to win, here's what you need to do:

1. the obvious --- you MUST leave a comment on this post. be sure to include your email address if i can't click on your profile and email.

2. if you are a "FOLLOWER" of this blog you will get 2 entries. if you are not a follower, become on today. below are two ways you can follow me:3. if you POST this giveaway on your blog i will give you a total of 4 entries. [please let me know if you blog about this giveaway, so i can give you credit!]

NOTE: U.S. residents only! i apologize if you live outside of the united states, truly i am but i am only making this available to U.S. residents only. sorry! :(

if i have left out any detail about this giveaway i will update this post accordingly. thank you and good luck!

GOOD LUCK!!!

also, in case you haven't heard.....guess who is hosting a SPODE sale event starting tomorrow [saturday, 10/2]? rue la la!! i can't wait! i don't know about you but i love ANYTHING blue and white!

if you aren't a member of rue la la, no problem! click here for your personal invite. sales are PRIVATE! membership is FREE!

remember to mark your calendars....the SPODE boutique opens saturday, october 2nd at 11am EST!

have a great night!

~ PLD

SPODE dish photo credit [rue la la website]

15 comments:

Annie said...

I'm a follower. Cute giveaway!!!

Jill said...

I am a follower and my favorite magazine to boot!!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to win this! Thank you for the giveaway.

brooksblog2010 (at) gmail (dot) com

Whitney Davis said...

I'm obsessed with House Beautiful! Count me in! aaaand I just became a follower.

http://www.joyisstyle.blogspot.com

Janna said...

I'm a follower! What a fun giveaway!

S. said...

I'm a follower! :)

Suburban prep said...

I love that magazine.
I have also been looking forward to seeing what Rue La La will have in the way of Spode.
I am also a follower.

meeyeehere said...

I hope I win,I really think my mom would love getting this mag.She gets a few magazines to her house because he is magazine crazy and this would make her a very happy lady!
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

meeyeehere said...

I do follow you too
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Perfect giveaway! I just recently moved into a new home! I'm a follower, thanks for doing a giveaway!

coco.bella22@gmail.com

Lisa McGown said...

I am a follower. House Beautiful is my favorite decorating magazine. I would love to have a subscription. Thank you for the giveaway.

TruthHole said...

my wife would like this. Count me in please

truthhole@gmail.com

TruthHole said...

follow ya

truthhole@gmail.com

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

I would love to win this! I'm a follower!

Hillcrest Acres said...

Great giveaway for a great magazine!!! I'm a follower.