as promised below are some photos from our visit to the whistling straits golf course that is part of the american club. the golf course is actually located up in sheboygan, wiconsin which is located on the wisconsin shoreline along lake michigan. check back through my blog for previous posts about the american club....can't wait to go back!!
in case you aren't familiar with whistling straits [i'll admit i was clueless before our visit to the american club, then again i don't golf, ha! ha!] anyway, whistling straits hosted the 2004 pga championship, 2007 u.s. senior open and the 2010 pga championship. certainly not your average golf course, ha! ha! enjoy....
what do you think? makes ya feel like you are in ireland more so than wisconsin, lol!
have a great day!
~ PLD
5 comments:
that looks gorgeous!!! such pretty scenery! so lucky
xoxo follow me!
Yes, very much like Ireland or Scotland! So cool!
Great pictures!!!!
xoxo
Gorgeous! Brings back memories from my trip there. When I was playing the course, at one point I had to wait for the sheep to cross! Haha!
Much more Ireland then USA! Beautiful!
Youa re right! I never would have guessed it was Wisconsin! My grandparents all were from Wiscnsin and it is a beautiful state. I have fond memories of it, but this beats any area we have been in,,,great post!
Post a Comment