November 3, 2010

ops, PLD did it again...

greetings! hope you all are glad the political ads are done and over for awhile! too bad, it makes room for holiday ads! LOL!! what are we down to now -- 52 days until christmas? something like that anyway!

last night i complained on twitter about flights being astronomically high! seriously, $1,000 for two people to fly to florida over new year's, really?!?!!? i certainly hope to score a better deal! ha! ha!

oh well, so this afternoon i ventured over to one kings lane like i do every day and well, guess what i found over at the pamela klein sale event --- more bedding!!!
seriously, i have so much bedding --- this obsession has to stop!! but no, i showed no restraint and ended up buying the following set pique set with NAVY trim --- well, you know it was in NAVY and NAVY is my favorite color, LOL!
you should check the sale out, lots of great items! wouldn't this set look fabulous monogrammed! ...love it!!

also, if you have children [or holiday presents to purchase] be sure and check out the rikshaw design sale event. below is a sneak peak....

so if you still aren't a member of one kings lane, you should sign up today [click HERE]! membership is FREE and sales are PRIVATE! you never know what you'll find on this site....i love it!!

oh well, have a great night!

later,

~ PLD

[photo credits: one kings lane website]

3 comments:

Jo said...

You always get the best deals. By the time I get over there everything I'd like is sold out.

Jo

Anonymous said...

I was tweeting with someone yesterday about the outrageous flight fees!! BANANAS!!! :O

Suburban prep said...

I was so tempted yesterday. It would be nice to have beautiful bedding but I couldn't justify it in my situation.