February 23, 2011

finally, it's about time!!!

it's about time! my monogrammed totes finally arrived from l.l.bean!yeah, as if i needed any more totes!

oh well, i have to admit it was the post i recently blogged about regarding the "traveling office" that i found in oprah's magazine. do you know what i am talking about? if not? maybe this photo will help trigger your memory:
pretty excited to create my own traveling office! now i have to make it over to staples for a box of navy blue file folders and my personal traveling office will be good to go, lol! if anything i hope it will help me keep everything in order. ha! ha! ha!

oh well, wanted to share a cool stamp/stationery sale going on over at one kings lane. it's the three designing women. if you haven't checked it out, you should. not a member of one kings lane? no problem! sales are PRIVATE! membership is FREE! click HERE for your personal invite.
i have one of these stamps and love it, although it had my address back in grosse pointe, mi on it. i have yet purchase another, but i used it a lot when i was back in grosse pointe.

finally, if you haven't signed up for my TRUE PREP book giveaway --- click here.
good luck and have a great night!

~ PLD

oh, and the next time i talk about purchasing another tote or duffle would someone please remind me of this photo:

and these are the totes, duffles i use on a regular basis! i have others packed away, UGH! i'd post a photo of my purse collection, but that would be WRONG! why? b/c if i put them all together i probably would NEVER have a need to buy anything elsse, LOL!

:) --PLD

6 comments:

Leslie said...

that traveling office is such a great idea!! I love it!

Beth's Blog said...

I see some Vera Bradley in there .... I love Vera Bradley!!!!

Kori said...

Love that photo of all your duffles lol! I'm having a blog makeover giveaway that ends this Friday, if you haven't entered already, head over there! Really great stuff!

Kori xoxo

http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/02/makeover-blog-giveaway.html

Annie said...

Your shopping addiction cracks me up and I love you for it!

Unknown said...

I am the same way with totes...you can never have too many :)

Glad I came across your blog, I am loving it!

You have a new follower :)

Daily Cup of Couture said...

LOVE the new LL Bean Tote!

xx,
dCc