February 18, 2011

PLD's hosting another giveaway! come on over...

do you remember this post: Vineyard Vines, True Prep, Lilly Pulitzer and so much more! Also, the WINNER of the FJPM wristlet.... ?

maybe the photo below will help jog your memory?
i said i would be host a true prep book giveaway as soon as i reached 700 followers! well folks, we did it! preppy little dress blog finally has 700 followers!

...THANK YOU!! sheesh! that was short lived -- back down at 699 followers! oh well, i was at 700 at one point! ha! ha! ha! that's okay the giveaway is still on!

so if you are interested in a chance to win a copy of lisa birnbach's true prep? read on.

one copy for PLD and one copy for one lucky follower! will that be you?!?!?!

i know many of you probably already own a copy of true prep, right! in that case, maybe you would like to give a copy to your sister, mom and/or maybe sorority sister or a friend who needs a clue on what being preppy means...just kiddin'! AH! HA! HA!

the WINNER will be announced friday, march 4th! contest entries will be accepted until thursday, march 3rd at 11:59pm cst. GOOD LUCK!!

if you'd like to WIN, here's what you need to do:

1. the obvious --- you MUST leave a comment on this post. to make this giveaway fun, you will MUST to include the names of (3) towns [city, ST] you consider "preppy" towns. also, be sure to include your email address if i can't click on your profile and email.

2. if you POST this giveaway on your blog you will get a total of 2 entries. [you MUST let me know if you blog about this giveaway, so i can give you credit! otherwise, no dice! sorry!]

NOTE: this giveaway is open to U.S. residents only! i apologize, but i am only making this available to U.S. residents only. sorry!

if i have left out any detail about this giveaway i will update this post accordingly.

GOOD LUCK!!!

~ PLD

25 comments:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog today and started following! (1 entry).
Unfortunately, I don't blog myself (no time), but if I did, I would mention your giveaway!

living well said...

So fun! I'm a follower. Three preppy towns? Brookline, MA (my hometown!), Concord, MA and Nantucket, MA!

Christina @ Simple and Delish said...

oh I'd love to win.. my email address is christina.straub@gmail.com and three preppy towns are greenwich, ct, newport, ri and cape cod, ma

Jill said...

Great giveaway, I just saw her in my new VV catalogue:)

Well parts of my hometown of St. Louis are preppy but I also must add, Fairfield Conn. and Nantucket:)

kSm said...

What a fun idea for a giveaway! The three preppy towns (in my opinion) would be Andover, MA, Natucket, Kennebuckport, Maine.

midwest miss said...

I love your blog! Especially all your posts about Michigan. Three preppy towns: Hilton Head Island, SC, Nantucket, MA, and Princeton, NJ. My email address is mgocupcake@gmail.com. I also blogged about this giveaway on my Tumblr blog: http://mgocupcake.tumblr.com/post/3411578948/i-was-planning-on-buying-true-prep-for-myself-but

Jessica said...

I'm a follower. Three towns I consider preppy are Fairfield, CT, Nantucket, MA, and West Palm Beach, FL.

Ashton said...

I am a PLD follower! My top three preppy towns are Charleston, SC, Washington, D.C., and the Hamptons.

ashtondaley@gmail.com

I will let you know when I have blogged about this AMAZING giveaway!

Nomers said...

I'm a long time follower!
Three preppy places...hmmm...
NYC, NY, Hamptons, NY and El Dorado Hills, CA.

Legal Preppy said...

what a great giveaway and congrats on getting so many followers. ive been following your blog for years now, and ive loved all your posts. i would love to be entered in your giveaway.
as far as preppy cities, definitely greenwich, ct, kennebunkport, me, and nantucket, ma
xoxo, cricket

Living Life in the Lowcountry said...

I've been a follower for quite a while now!
Preppy towns... Charleston SC(where I am from!, Cape Cod MA (where sister was born!) and Nantucket MA.

Anonymous said...

What a great giveaway! I think the preppiest towns are Charleston, SC, Buckhead, GA, and Hilton Head, SC.

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Woohoo congrats on 700 followers!!!
ACK
Charleston
B-more...gotta give some live to my hometown! xx

Virginia said...

What a great giveaway!! I'm going to be biased and posts towns where I live, will live, or have been alot ;)
Chapel Hill, NC (go heels!) Athens, GA and Charleston, SC & Greenville, SC. Love the giveaway I have been dying for this book for some time now!! Hope you're having a good week! Virginia v.moorman19@gmail.com www.sweetcarolinagirlvm.blogspot.com

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

I am a follower of you blog! 3 times I think are preppy are... Nantucket, MA, Chapel Hill, NC, and Charleston, SC.

jlmoss721@gmail.com

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

edgartown, ma
chatham, ma
new canaan, ct
posted today! :)
http://www.vineyardloveknots.com/2011/02/loveknot-links_25.html

Anonymous said...

Perfect giveaway :)

My favorite towns:
Kennebunkport, Maine
St. Michaels, MD
Charleston, SC


It's also on my blog!

www.pigtailsandbowties.blogspot.com

pigtailsandbowties@gmail.com

Have a great weekend!

xoxo
Jess

Caroline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kat said...

LOVE the give away :)

towns:
Charleston, SC
The Woodlands, TX
Chapel Hill, NC

I blogged about it under my give away page at http://dreamingshopaholic.blogspot.com

and my e-mail address is
katrynalyn@gmail.com

Caroline said...

I follow your blog, and three preppy towns are definitely Falmouth, MA (on the Cape), Farmington, CT, Chattanooga, TN. I absolutely love this giveaway!!

Caroline said...

I also just posted about this awesome giveaway!

http://newenglandbynature.blogspot.com/2011/02/wish-i-were_27.html

Thanks!

Emily said...

Ok, I am a follower, and some 'preppy towns' are
1) Charleston, SC
2) Savannah, GA
3) Nantucket, MA

Happy blogging & good luck everyone!

oh, and my email is Helmen@appstate.edu

jewelry without jewels said...

Love this! My towns are:

1. Greenwich, CT (where I live :)
2. Nantucket, MA
3. Southampton, NY

jewelrywithoutjewels@gmail.com

pinkandgreenpolkadots said...

cute blog. I too am from mi so my 3preppy cities are grosse pointe, mi, palm beach, fl and newport, ri.

Unknown said...

thanks for the opportunity! Meredith dot Targarona at Gmail dot com
Annapolis MD, Newport RI, Nantucket MA