for some reason vera bradley has been on my mind? maybe it's the fact i am sick of winter and can't wait for spring! not sure, but thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorite vera bradley patterns.
new hope:
calypso:
pinwheel pink:
curious...what are your favorite patterns?
petal pink:
botanica:
one of my other favorite patterns is indigo. i still have two duffle bags, they are at my house back in grosse pointe. i actually stopped using them b/c one of my cats peed inside and i had one duffle inside another. i never got rid of them, i washed them and for some reason never used them again! ha! ha! i'm going to have to remember to get them next time i am in grosse pointe.
i have also owned other vera bradley patterns over the years but instead of keep them i would give everything to my sister and mom. same thing with my old coach, kate spade and dooney & bourke purses. looking back, something i wish i kept! oh well...
i have since moved on to burberry, prada, tory burch, gucci and louis vuitton. ha! ha! ha!
oh well, hope you have a wonderful friday! before i forget, don't forget about rue la la's $10.00 offer to you!
ireceived the following email below from rue la la and wanted to share with you. rue la la is giving you $10.00 when you join rue la la! sales are PRIVATE! membership is FREE!
the offer is good until next thursday, march 3rd! sign up today, click here for your personal invite! if you read my blog, you've seen the awesome deals i have found over at rue la la!
don't forget the SMALL PRINT:
new members must join before 3/3/11 and use their credit by
5/31/11. the credit will appear in their account within 48 hours. rue la la reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify all or any portion of this promotion at any time.
well, i have to run for now!
later!
~ PLD
7 comments:
I love Rue La La!
Also One Kings Lane. I love getting the
prompts on my iPhone...I never miss anything.
WHICH CAN BE BAD:)
Have a great weekend-
XO
I absolutely love Pinwheel Pink, Java Blue, Kensington and Cambridge! My friends all tease me for how large my Vera Bradley collection is...I was a bit obsessed in high school.
I love Frankly Scarlet from VB. One of my duffels is Frankly Scarlet and it is my definite favorite!
Have a nice weekend!
Lamb
{vlambloves.blogspot.com}
To be perfectly honest, I have fallen out of love with Vera Bradley. I used to love it back in the days when not everyone carried it, and the quality was much better then too. I still have items from when I was in college that have been long discontinued but are still in great shape. My favorite patterns from Vera's glory days are:
Apple Green
Americana
Katherine
Elizabeth
Sherbet
New Hope (all of my travel items are in this pattern)
Bees
Nantucket Navy
Gotta love Vera Bradley! My mom bought my sister andme each a purse a few years ago, and then I asked for a duffle for my birthday this past year. I loved the print with the pink elephants (I love anything with elephants) which is discontinued. Luckily my mom found it online and I couldn't be happier!
On a sidenote, thanks agin for your help with the LV bag. I bought it over the phone from Saks this morning and I pick it up after work! I even got double points on my saks card, so I'm pretty pleased!
I've been loving some of the new patterns. I have a great wallet and lanyard for work in the Twirly Birds pattern.
Baroque is my new fav VB print right now.. I get so excited every season that new prints are revealed!!
Post a Comment