July 6, 2010

flip flop fun and vera bradley giveaway....

so a week or two ago i ordered one of the my pair tree's sandal tree. a couple of other bloggers had posted about this flip flop tree and i thought i would order one myself.

the sandal tree arrived and what i thought was navy turns out it was brown. i am sort of bummed about the brown background, clearly i thought it was navy from the image from the website. oh well, the tree is a such a great idea!

as you can see from the photo i put a few pairs of my jack rogers/stephen bonanno sandals. it looks great, but i think i will keep my jack rogers/stephen bonanno sandals stored in their boxes and use the sandal tree specifically for my flip flops.

oh yea.....don't forget thursday, july 8th is the last day to enter my VERA BRADLEY SUMMER BLOG GIVEAWAY!

the winner will be announce friday, july 9th! to enter, click on the link below:

http://preppylittledress.blogspot.com/2010/07/plds-vera-bradley-summer-giveaway-come.html


...GOOD LUCK!!

i don't know about you, but i wish i was still on vacation! the photo below pretty much sums up my weekend!
have a great day and try and stay cool! it's a hot one out there, UGH!!!!

~ PLD

12 comments:

JMW said...

That sandal tree is great - cool idea! Yep, I'd much rather be at the beach. Love teh pic of the sandals at the beach - too cute!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

That's so cute! Looks darling and functional too.

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

I have one My Pair Tree and I love it! I'm looking at ordering a few more actually.

CDS said...

What a great tree! :) xoxo

Jaime said...

Aww all of your sandals look so cute on that flip-flop tree. The brown still looks pretty!

Come by my blog this week. I am hosting several giveaways that I think you will love.

Http://www.friedpinktomato.com

Unknown said...

Love the tree! I need your shoe collection!

Anonymous said...

Great looking sandal tree, for sure!!! Niiiice collection!!

Ugh - I am so HOT, minnies and I just stayed inside all day!! I do love it more than winter though! I HATE the dreary days of winter!!

XOXO

Caroline said...

That tree is so cute! and I'm so jealous of all you gorgeous sandals!
xx
Caroline
http://styleofa20something.blogspot.com/

Henley on the Horn said...

Love the sandal tree!!! I'm glad you had a great 4th too!

Gwen said...

I love the sandal tree!!! I think my little girl needs one of these!!! I could totally use a day or two at the beach!!!

And...um...how am I not following you? I used to follow you but at least I am again. :) XOXO

Preppy Southern Belle said...

I have a Pair Tree and love it! I wish I had thought of it.

Laura Marchant said...

I was thinking I saw a lot of the same shoes. Very cute!